Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
ATTTVNOWHelp

Community Support

• 

2.2K Messages

Tue, Nov 22, 2016 11:09 PM

How to Order/Change Plans DIRECTV NOW

DIRECTV NOW content titles.jpg

So you’ve decided to order DIRECTV NOW and experience TV beyond your wildest stream! Signing up is simple and easy. Follow these steps to learn more about how to order DIRECTV NOW. We highly recommend using a web browser from a computer or smart device to order.

1. Launch your browser and go to https://directvnow.com
    Note: For a list of supported browsers, please visit https://help.directvnow.com
  2. Click on the “Stream for FREE for 7 days” option
  3. Enter an email address and create an account password
  4. Check the “I’m not a robot” option
  5. Select the “Let’s do this!” button
  6. Choose your package of choice
    Note: You can click “COMPARE ALL” option to compare plans and local programming.
  7. You can add premium content (i.e. HBO, Cinemax) if you scroll to the bottom of the page
  8. Once you’re ready to proceed, click “Continue to checkout"
  9. Select a payment method and enter your payment information
  10. Click “Submit
  11. After checking out, tap the “Start watching” button
    Note: You will be redirected to download the DIRECTV NOW app in your devices app store.

Special Offers.png

Special Offers

• For a limited time an Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV Stick are offered for signing up
    • Free Apple TV Gen 4 32 GB – Prepay for 3 months. Online orders will be shipped FedEx ground to address provided at point of sale.
    • Free Amazon Fire TV Stick. Prepay for 1 month. Online orders will be shipped FedEx ground to address provided at point of sale.
    • If you need to update the address for shipping your device - please contact (866-212-0389) if ordered online and if ordered in a store (877-782-8870). 
    • If you take advantage of the FREE 7 Day Trial and you are interested in getting Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV Stick, should you decide to keep the service, please be sure to choose a device when you're signing up. If you do not select a device with the prepaid options, you will not have the option after the order has been placed for the trial period. You will receive a email confirmation once the device is shipped. It can take 3 weeks for the order to process.
  • LeEco is also offering DIRECTV NOW service with the purchase of LeEco smartphones and TVs.
  • For a limited time, you can get 1 month of DIRECTV NOW service when you buy a Lenovo laptop with Intel® Core™i3, i5 or i7 processo.
  • Make sure you have a Compatible Device and/or Browser before you order DIRECTV NOW. If you do not and you take advantage of the free device offer, it can take a month before the device arrives.

Once chosen, you should receive a confirmation email of your device once it has been shipped.

How to Change Plans:

1. Log into your account
  2. Click on the person icon in the upper right hand corner
  3. Then select “Manage My Plan
  4. On this screen, you can choose the package of your choice and click “Accept Changes

Before you submit the changes you select, you will see the new price and the date it will start. A confirmation email of your changes will be sent to your email on file. Once you log back into your DIRECTV NOW account you will see your latest changes. You will receive a confirmation email of your subscription with the details of your order.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions.

-DIRECTVNOWCare 

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

2 Attachments

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATTTVNOWHelp

Community Support

• 

2.2K Messages

4 years ago

Learn how to order or make plan changes to DIRECTV NOW.

For more help you can check out the DIRECTV NOW Help Center.

-DIRECTVNOWCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Official Solution

ATTTVNOWHelp

Community Support

• 

2.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @Mike1457,

Are you using a PO box? If so that will cause issues.

-DIRECTVNOWCare

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

69.3K Messages

4 years ago

I'm on the list!  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I have signed up and it won't let me login says it's not right credentials and now says locked for x mins

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I signed up for Direct TV Now yesterday evening but did not receive a receipt/confirmation email - I see that my credit card was charged. How do I get a receipt and confirmation that my appleTV will be sent. Yes, I have checked 'junk email' and Yes, I've attempted to use the chat but "All of our chat agents are busy at this time, please visit our support forums to get community help at: https://forums.att.com" is the message since yesterday 😞

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I can't use my browser on my TV to access Direct TV Now. I wanted to get the deal to purchase amazon Fire Stick or Apple TV

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Cancel you "Free Trial" account and then create a new one using a different email address.  Now you can prepay for the first "X" months and get your free Apple Tv or Fire Tc stick.

Apple Tv cost is $149 so for a 3 month prepay of $105 ( for GO BIG plan ) you get the Apple Tv at a discount price if you decide to cancel after 3 months.  You really can't lose especially if you want an Apple Tv for X-mas 🙂

ATTTVNOWHelp

Community Support

• 

2.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @Denniswilder77,

If you have 5 unsuccessful login attempts you are locked out for 60 minutes. See this article for additional details.

-DIRECTVNOWCare

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have tried to sign up for the 3 month prepaid with the Apple TV Device but it keeps telling me my address is invalid.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

That was the problem. Thanks for the help.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Won't let me register