Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Oct 12, 2018 5:35 PM

How to cancel AT&T TV Now and get a refund

Contact number 

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

2 months ago

Just login to your account and go to "Manage Subscriptions". You can cancel from there. It's at the bottom of the page.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

2 months ago

No one here can cancel your account. 

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

4 weeks ago

I subscribed to a station (can't remember the name) to get local channels on my ROKU account. Shortly afterwards the provider became ATTTV Now. About a week ago, the station was no longer coming up on my TV. I tried to sign in to no avail as far as watching the TV station BUT ATTTV Now conveniently charged me $71 and some change and I am receiving nothing from you. Please tell me how to fix this problem and get a refund. Thank you!

• 

2 Messages

4 weeks ago

I had subscribed to a network (can't remember the name) months back. One day the channel name changed to ATTTV Now. So last week I was unable to access the station. I was prompted to sign in and upon trying to, nothing happened. I cannot watch the station. Then I look at my bank account and ATTTV Now has charged me $71 plus some change...why and why if they are going to charge me can't I even watch the station

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

DirecTV Now was rebranded to AT&T TV Now back in late 2019. What package do you have? What channel are you trying to access?