Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jul 30, 2018 7:14 PM

How do I get to manage my accounts to cancel direct tv now?

I am trying to cancel my direct tv now subscription and have signed in several times, cannot get to manage my accounts to cancel. Help!

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Go here to cancel.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

8.6K Messages

2 years ago

Did you follow the link in the previous post (the one marked as the solution)?  It will take you (eventually) to the instructions on how to cancel.  To save you a step, here's a link directly to them.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

KesmaiMaster

Professor

• 

862 Messages

2 years ago

Directvnow.com

Click the X at the top right of the first screen you see then click Sign In.

•••End ▪ Post•••

*Please take a moment to make a post if you have solved a problem, it helps a lot of people.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I need to cancel my directv now account right now!!!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

How do I get Wireless account number

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

why?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I am not

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I am not totally computer savvy .  I just need my TV on.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

No one is listening to me or not answering my questions, what do I do now to get my TV on

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Well first this is not a support forum but users trying to help others. What device are you using and are you using the satellite tv service DirecTV or the internet streaming service DirecTV Now?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Where do I go to sign into my account?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I need to cancel direct tv now

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Login to your account and go to Manage My Plan. Cancel at the bottom.

Get started...

Ask a new question