Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Mar 30, 2017 2:18 AM

How do I contact customer service ?

The contact customer service page here says to click the 'Chat available' link at the bottom of the page, but there is no Chat available link and there is no email address to write to.

I signed up for the Firestick Promo and received my email and I realize that when I put in my address for billing, I did not input my apartment #.  So the shipping address does not have my apartment number and I wanted to add this to the address.

How can I get in touch with someone to add this detail.  Otherwise I think I wont receive the package.

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

3 years ago

Chat is your only option with DirecTV NOW. Good luck!

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

7.6K Messages

3 years ago

There is sometimes a delay after bringing up the contact page before "Chat Available" shows, but I generally do see it eventually (it is all the way down at the bottom).  You may have best luck at less busy times (I do the middle of the night, which I'm pretty sure isn't busy Smiley Happy, but I would guess that early evening is probably a busy time).

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks but I've waited over 10 minutes on the page and nothing has changed... no Chat Available link is showing at the bottom of the page ... 

Capture.PNG

kevkrom

Guru

• 

348 Messages

3 years ago

I'm not entirely sure, but I think it involves candles, chicken entrails, and dark magic.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks Kevkrom ... but that didnt work either ...  still no link, or email, or phone number on their site ... just forums and twitter link which I dont want to publish my personal info ...

kevkrom

Guru

• 

348 Messages

3 years ago

If you do use Twitter, they'll ask you to DM personal info, so it's not out in public.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Thats great ... but in this day and age having no live chat, no email, no telephone in order to reach them for a customer service issue is really frustrating ... and having to tweet to them in order for them to contact me somehow seems a bit unprofessional ... 

lydian

Professor

• 

2.3K Messages

3 years ago

Live chat does occasionally work. You just have to keep trying.

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

7.6K Messages

3 years ago

The lack of telephone support I ascribe to dollars - telephone support costs them more than chat, and they're running a low margin (ok, budget) operation.  The lack of email support is surprising - that should be even cheaper than chat. 

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…