Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
D

• 

1 Message

Wed, Nov 25, 2020 1:45 AM

Horrible, dishonest, worst costumer service

A bunch of thieves. They stole from me for months, charged me for UNAUTHORIZED services. The rep just “added” a few channels to my package upon setting up my account. I had this all in writing, proof I did not request these channels.  when asked for help rectifying this situation “no one was able to help” costumer service is a joke. Non existent. Only option is a CHAT and they “can’t assist with these issues.” I called the number and they say to go back on the chat. They owe me $90 and “no one was able to speak to me live” and they are “sorry for any inconvenience, they understand but couldn’t help me” they refused to retro money to my account or make due by not charging me for the next months charges. Nothing. They did nothing. I wasted three hours trying to get someone to help me. disgraceful, unethical, scammers. Stay away 

Responses

Jeffster

ACE - Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

2 months ago

How did ATT get your credit info if you didn't give it to them?

ATT TV Now is a prepaid service that is charged every month until you cancel by logging into your account. 

You might call the credit card company and dispute the charges to stop paying ATT.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
joesixpak

Teacher

• 

32 Messages

2 months ago

when i want a costume i go to a costume store not a communications company

Get started...

Ask a new question