Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
D

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Nov 26, 2020 5:04 AM

Hbo and att tv removed from my plan.

3 years ago I chose att as my wireless service and hbo was included in my plan.  Now hbo go is gone and i was told that i could use my ID to sing in to hbo max and i’d be able to keep watching my shows and that’s what i’ve been doing since hbo max was released. But it’s been a week since both att tv app and hbo max is asking to pay for subscription. Like (Edited per community guidelines) att just canceled something that was included in my wireless plan and it’s like the main reason i still have att ( i already started looking for verizon plans), never had any issues and after this att is making me think about change carries. Tried contact with support through facebook, att app and twitter nobody was able to even help me or clarify what’s is happening. I don’t know what should i do. 

Responses

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

i

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

9.3K Messages

2 months ago

Are you saying that you've been using the HBO Max app since HBO Go went away, but it recently stopped working for you?  Or that you had the HBO live streams through a "skinny" AT&T TV Now subscription but that has stopped?  Unclear why you tried to get support through Facebook, Twitter, or AT&T TV support.  Did you try contacting AT&T Wireless Customer Service (since that is the service that provided your HBO subscription)?  Call them at 800.331.0500 and ask them about it.  For whatever it is worth, I get HBO/HBO Max through a phone plan promotion also, it is working fine for me.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question