Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

7 Messages

Mon, Jan 6, 2020 11:29 PM

Fire stick

Does anyone know how much the fire stick is from AT&T is bc I need to get one for my tv I just got it yesterday n I can’t watch anything on it n I have a roku in the bedroom but I’m afraid to take it off of it n put it on this one here in the living room bc it might mess it up n roku people wants to charge me for using it n I have had this for about 2 years now n that’s crazy

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

1 month ago

Why would you purchase a device for AT&T? Just go to Walmart or Best Buy and pick one up. Prices depend on models. Check web for deal etc.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

7 Messages

I was told to get it from At&t or Walmart or amazon n mayb I will try Best Buy I just got to see which one is the cheapest bc I do live on disability income n I greatly appreciated the advice from u

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

They have deals all the time. Just Google for the deals and keep your eyes open.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

7 Messages

well I broke down n ordered my fire stick from amazon n I didn’t get a deal lol 😂 it was more than 35 dollars n I hope that it’s worth it to watch my cable thru it bc roku streaming is wanting to charge me 79.99 just to have it my AT&T now app on there n that’s stupid but I still got it on my tv in the bedroom n the better not mess that up or there will be problems bc I will cuss them out like I did b4 thanks 😊 for ur help but Walmart didn’t carry them n I couldn’t go to Best Buy bc I was with my brother n he does the driving so I can’t tell him where to go anyway

• 

7 Messages

1 month ago

thanks I’m gonna go this weekend bc I will have a ride then n I will try at Walmart first to see if they got one n thanks 😊 for the heads up