Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
H

• 

1 Message

Sat, Sep 19, 2020 1:50 PM

False Advertising

I enjoyed watching the commercials about AT&T TV and the programs you can enjoy! I purchased AT&T UVerse TV two weeks ago, and since it hasn’t worked consistently. Each time I turn my TV on, it keeps spinning. I have no Wifi nor TV. I am cancelling! Bad experience. There is a difference between publicizing big promises and providing a real, accurate service! 

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

16.2K Messages

2 months ago

ATT TV and Uverse TV are two different services.  They are no longer selling Uverse TV.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

9K Messages

2 months ago

It sounds like your problem is poor internet service, at least at the location of your TV.  Did you have AT&T install internet service recently, or did you already have it?

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lydian

Professor

• 

3K Messages

2 months ago

Uverse doesn't require internet or wifi.

How were you able to even sign up since they don't do Uverse installations anymore?

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

9K Messages

2 months ago

I assumed since U-Verse is no longer sold that the OP was confused (not all that hard with AT&T's naming schemes for their video products) and actually got AT&T TV.

Get started...

Ask a new question