Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Apr 8, 2019 10:43 PM

Early adopter offer for "Go Big" question

I got in on that promotion. Saving $25 a month.  Also added HBO and Cinemax for an additional $5 each a month.  But if I remember correctly, I think DTVN stated if the the plan was changed I would have to revert to the current pricing. Idk if that is still in effect.

Now the question is this,

If I wanted to drop HBO and Cinemax would that be considered changing the plan? And would I keep my promotion price or lose it?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

7.5K Messages

10 months ago

No - adding or dropping premiums is independent of the base plan, so it wouldn’t affect the Go Big pricing. But I believe if you drop HBO or Cinemax, and then re-add them later, it would be at the new price, not at the $5 cost. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

10 months ago

Nope. Those are add-ons. All the details about the new pricing and packages is available to the right of this page under "Announcements".

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

Thank you for your helpful information!