Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Oct 29, 2020 9:24 PM

DVR function removed from latest app release 4.0.0 October 28, 2020.

The DVR functionality on the latest app release 4.0.0 on October 28, 2020, has been removed from "My Library" on iPhone and iPad.  The DVR settings are still the same online using Safari and Chrome.  Why has the DVR functionality been removed from the app?  I watch and or listen to about 4 to 6 hours of my DVR recordings in the car each day.  I just figured out the workaround until or if the DVR functionality is brought back to the app.  Don't use the app, instead use Safari or Chrome on the iPad and log in.

Responses

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

9K Messages

a month ago

I'm not sure if they briefly broke and then fixed something, or if you have some other issue.  But I have version 4.0.1 on an iPad and the DVR seems fine.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a month ago

At&t TV app version 4.0.1 released October 30, 2020, has restored the DVR functionality.  The app is a little buggy.  If you pause a DVR recording and arrow back to DVR recordings and delete the current program, the program deletes but the app resumes the program's audio in the background until you watch a different DVR recording.  In the past when you paused a program and arrowed back to DVR recordings the PIP would go away and you would delete the program as normal.

Get started...

Ask a new question