For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
DIRECTV NOW Login Help
Hello DIRECTV NOW Community!
We’ve had a few customers talking about having issues logging into their new service. Don’t fret! We’ve got you covered!
Works for the following:
- Not able to login
- No confirmation email of sign-up
- Not receiving password reset email
Why is the issue occurring?
During sign-up, many customers are accidentally entering the wrong email into their browsers/devices. When this happens, you will not be able to login to your profile, reset your password, or receive confirmation of services.
When this occurs, support is unable to resolve this issue as we do not know which email you used to sign up and thus will be unable to locate your account.
- Open the Options Dropdown
- Select Settings
- Click Show advanced settings…
- Select Manage Passwords
Locate directvnow.com and look for the stored email
- Select the Settings gear
- Click Internet Options
- Select the Content tab, then select Settings
- Choose Manage Passwords
Locate https:directvnow.com/ and look for the stored email
- Navigate to Settings
- Tap on Safari
- Select Passwords (Note: You may need to enter in your password for your device)
- Locate com and look for the stored email
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions.