Announcements
ATTTVNOWHelp

Community Support

• 

2.2K Messages

Sat, Dec 3, 2016 4:40 PM

DIRECTV NOW Login Help

Hello DIRECTV NOW Community!

We’ve had a few customers talking about having issues logging into their new service. Don’t fret! We’ve got you covered!

Works for the following:

1. Not able to login
  2. No confirmation email of sign-up
  3. Not receiving password reset email

Why is the issue occurring?

During sign-up, many customers are accidentally entering the wrong email into their browsers/devices. When this happens, you will not be able to login to your profile, reset your password, or receive confirmation of services.

When this occurs, support is unable to resolve this issue as we do not know which email you used to sign up and thus will be unable to locate your account.

Chrome

1. Open the Options Dropdown
  2. Select Settings
  3. Click Show advanced settings…
  4. Select Manage Passwords

Locate directvnow.com and look for the stored email

login1.png

login2.png

login3.png

login4.png

login5.png

Internet Explorer

1. Select the Settings gear
  2. Click Internet Options
  3. Select the Content tab, then select Settings
  4. Choose Manage Passwords

Locate https:directvnow.com/ and look for the stored email

login6.png
login7.png
login8.png
login9.png
login10.png

iOS Safari

1. Navigate to Settings
  2. Tap on Safari
  3. Select Passwords (Note: You may need to enter in your password for your device)
  4. Locate com and look for the stored email

login11.png
login12.png
login13.png

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions.

-DIRECTVNOWCare 

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

13 Attachments

Responses

sford321

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

When I go into setting my profile is blank.
sford321

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

I originally signed up for the Live a Little with HBO for three months. I paid $128.10
sford321

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

My only option is to start the free trial and pick a new plan. As if I never paid.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

Wow, a lot of people have entered their e-mail address wrong.  No fault of DirecTV, just all of us.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

When will someone contact me and fix this problem.  Signed up several days ago and after initial setup I have been unable to login and am not able to contact support.  Chat is ALWAYS unavailable.  I am almost certain I entered my email and password correctly at signup.  The manage password fixes do not work for me as the directvnow does not even show in these areas of any of my browsers (explorer and chrome).  The lack of communication is the most disturbing thing as I finally called directv over 24 hours ago (this rep tried very hard to help but she is clearly support for satellite and not NOW).  She took my name and email to forward to NOW but haven't heard back.  Most certainly my credit card was charged immediately... knew that part would work.  Please communicate!.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

"My only option is to start the free trial and pick a new plan. As if I never paid."

Having same problem have tried Firetv, safari, chrome on pc and Samsung Tablet.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

I am not receiving an email for my password reset.

That chrome password reset is not useful.  

Chat is busy.

I am a paid subscriber.

How do I access my account?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Has anyone reach out to resolve this issue?  I am experiecing similar issues.  

sford321

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

No one has offered a solution.

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

i dont have the wrong email.  i cand sens a link to myself using the same email on the forgot password link.  

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

I was able to chat with Customer Service.  I did not receive the password reset email when the Customer Service Rep sent it. Customer service had to reset the password during my chat.  

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

32603 : Something went wrong on our end and we are working to fix it. Please try again later.

this is the error i get when i use the reset password link in the email

or i get this...

[object Object]

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Been getting an invalid email all day today but I have it logged in and working on two devices yesterday. Now when I try to login via Chrome or on another device it says my email isn't found/invalid and I can't get a password reset either so it's like the email database is hosed. This is pretty bad. Can't seem to get ahold of support as they are busy.

Edit: Oh yah and before someone says I put in the wrong email address, I properly got everything working and even got the welcome email on the right address. So it took the proper email and now says it can't find it.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

FYI.  For anyone having a tough time getting a customer service rep on DirectTV to chat, their chat room is available now.

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

already been done

Get started...

Ask a new question