Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

1 Message

Tue, Mar 31, 2020 11:17 PM

Directv box

My box didn't work and they sent me one and I hooked it up. Everything is fine now but I am 66 and can't go anywhere to return box. Can you have someone call and stop bye and pick up box. (edited per community guidelines)

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.5K Messages

2 months ago

Post in the DirecTV forum. This is the streaming forum for AT&T TV or AT&T TV NOW.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lydian

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

Call the 800 number, tell them the story and see if they will send you a return shipping box. It's possible that your old box is so old that they don't want it back. Get this confirmation in writing, or you could get stuck with equipment return fees when you eventually cancel. If they do tell you to keep it, you're free to throw it away or preferably recycle it in a few months when this is all over. Best Buy will take old electronics and recycle them.