Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jan 9, 2020 4:38 AM

Delete devices

I would like to delete/ or sign out some devices from my AT&T TV NOW account. I just changed my password but am still signed into devices that were stolen. I would like to sign out of them so there is NO unauthorized use of my account. How do I restrict access to these devices? Please help. Thank you

Responses

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

7.5K Messages

2 months ago

I don't believe there is currently any mechanism a customer can directly use to externally force a device off. However, at least in the past Support could accomplish that by resetting your account (which would disconnect all devices). I would contact them and see if that is still possible and if it would achieve what you want.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.