Change billing due date

How do I change my billing due date?

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

9 months ago

Billing is based on when you signed up for the service. It can not be changed but you can cancel and signup for the service again with another email address on the date you want billing to start.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

5 Messages

I've tried repeatedly to get a forum message posted today and have to create a new account and username/password every time I visit because the prior info never works. I get 403 errors 99% of the time or a message to try later.

I'm trying to stop automatic billing for DirecTV, but the AT&T website has no links to allow this as far as I can tell, their Contact link has no telephone numbers or customer service email addresses. They've gone to great lengths to prevent any human contact, and the website is virtually useless. Anybody here know how to stop automatic billing and get paper bills sent. Is this even possible with this horrible company?

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

Well this forum is not for DirecTV! This forum is for the internet streaming service AT&T TV NOW (STREAMING). DirecTv has their own dedicated forum located here

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

5 Messages

If there was actually a way to get to the correct DirecTV forum from AT&T's web site (their links always jump to general wireless forum locations), and log into it without nothing but 403 errors 99% of the time, and the requirement to set up a new account every week because login information for the forums is lost after about that long, I would have posted it there. But after 30 minutes of trying to get access to ANY forum, unsuccessfully, I landed on this one as the only one that did not produce a 403 error after creating yet another account. So I posted the question here.

The whole system (AT&T web site, and the various forums) appears to have been designed by a group of 6th graders, and most of it is useless because of constant 403 errors and the inability to get to the correct forum through the AT&T main website with all the redirects. Do you have any useful response to the question that was asked?

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

I see no problem with selecting the correct forum. Start at the main AT&T Community Forum and they all are listed by category. No idea where you are coming from. The main entry is here

Get started...

Ask a new question