• 

4 Messages

Tue, Mar 31, 2020 9:31 PM

Can’t login to AT&T tv NOW

I purchased a subscription on the 28th and it still says when I try to login to purchase a subscription on March 31.

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.5K Messages

2 months ago

Contact support. No one here has access to subscriber accounts.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

I tried, I was on hold for a hour and half then gave up. I don’t understand why I am having this problem. I’m not stressing, just taking my business somewhere else.

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

7.9K Messages

Did you get a "welcome" email acknowledging the new subscription? How are you attempting to log in and on what device?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

Yes I did. I have no idea why it isn't working. I started with the trial. I'm just going to cancel before I'm charged for the month. I'm going to try out sling tv.

• 

4 Messages

I tried to login on my phone & tv. They both say that I need to purchase a subscription. When I put in the wrong password, it'll say wrong username/password. So I don't know. When I try to login on my laptop, the page wont load....every single login attempt.

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I’m getting the same thing