Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Thu, Feb 27, 2020 1:27 AM

Can't authenticate on former Warner Network websites as an AT&T Now Subscriber

Why after ALL this time still Warner Networks fail to recognize AT&T Now Customers on their websites?

It's ALL AT&T, and hundreds maybe thousands of cable operators' customers can authenticate as PAID CONSUMERS, but not AT&T Now Subscribers on Networks OWNED by the same company?

​ This isn't even cross-authentication, IT'S INSANE!

I get it that maybe the service will be scrapped for HBO Plus or whatever it'll be called. Has that really been determined? The only thing AT&T upper decision-makers seems skilled at is, borrowing money and giving themselves bonuses (mergers and acquisitions, which usually are stupid).

How much money does AT&T OWE-- 158 billion dept as of 9/18.

Management focus on bonuses on closing deals, while saddling the entire operation with THE WEIGHT OF BORROWED MONEY that can't be paid in years, it's gonna take decades if everything works out over that time... but they're amazing!

Amazingly incompetent executives, both fiscally and operationally.

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

a month ago

Why is simple. They do not offer authentication to those apps. Just use the NOW app.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Why... No explanation, but pretended you said one.

I just tried the TBS app(why? Because the service failed to record Samantha Bee, yet again), it's not called NOW, and it doesn't recognize AT&T TV Now subscribers, only UVers.

Your post is inane, utterly devoid of meaning and comprehension of this long term problem. Why you said anything at all it's a mystery: one I just couldn't care less about as YOU HAVE NOTHING SUBSTANTIVE TO SAY.

(edited)

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

Right. They do not support the app. They never said they supported all the network apps. Don't like it then move to another service. No one here in a community forum can resolve your issue.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Fourth Quarter Year Ended

2019 2018 2019 2018

Net Income $ 2,704 $ 5,130 $ 14,975 $ 19,953

Additions:

Income Tax Expense 434 615 3,493 4,920

Interest Expense 2,049 2,112 8,422 7,957

Equity in Net (Income) Loss of Affiliates 30 (23) (6) 48

Other (Income) Expense - Net 104 (1,674) 1,071 (6,782)

Depreciation and amortization 6,961 7,892 28,217 28,430

EBITDA 12,282 14,052 56,172 54,526

EBITDA margin is a measure of a company's operating profit as a percentage of its revenue. The acronym stands for earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization.

Umm.. AT&T’s numbers don’t fit with 4th grade math. That’s a problem.

All muddled statistics complements of EDGAR, most recent reports about the DEBACLE of INEPT EXECUTIVE decisions coming from people who are PAID WAY TOO MUCH.

I'm actually a fan of the service. I appreciated AT&T Now becoming more reliable and even adding features on Roku, which apparently no new consumers can see? Because the executives are craving EVERY MORE rather than growing the business.

The INTEREST EXPENSE was the point (76% of Net Revenue pays for INTEREST, not PRINCIPLE!)--it's INSANE at such a small rate--imagine when it rises.... good bye AT&T. They don't have control over the interest. They were too short sighted, stupid and greedy. So a provider I appreciate will go bankrupt and stop working.

Ugg... but the executives will not fall, as they have gilded parachutes in their contracts.

(edited)

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

One more thing, the 5g rollout is a joke. Nobody needs gigabit internet access on their phone, so what is up for money grabs?

Home internet via wireless... Ummm, ok then provision that for $40 a month with unlimited use. Services already exist in other nations providing high bandwidth with low latency, it's not like you're inventing something new, just delivering something other nations already experience. Not creating a new wheel or fire, just mimicking the achievments of northern Europeans, and pretend your innovative.
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

Nothing to do with the service NOW.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…