Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jan 31, 2020 3:01 PM

Billing

I wanted to see why my bill went up

Responses

ACE - Expert

• 

13.6K Messages

2 months ago

Need more info.

FOR CURRENT INFORMATION FROM AT&T CONCERNING COVID-19, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE BRIGHT ORANGE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

I'm not sure how to log in to my account
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

Go to https://www.atttvnow.com (Signin)

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

2 months ago

Have you logged into your account and viewed what the charges are for? Did you have any promos that ended?

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

Visit att.com or the MyAtt app to see your full detailed bill for the last 12 months. For this service, login can also be at atttvnow.com and see charges for billing. Plans recently increased to $65 and $80 online (email notice sent leading up to this).

Might look into AT&T TV (att.com/tv) if it’s in your market already. It’s got a free streaming box, more channel options, locked in pricing and discounted sign up pricing.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
lydian

Professor

• 

2.3K Messages

Nothing is free. That box comes with a commitment. If you want more than one box, it comes with a monthly fee and an even longer commitment. Exactly the same as price the cable/satellite TV it's supposed to replace, but worse.

Forget AT&T and get Youtube TV, Hulu, or Sling.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…