Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
W

• 

1 Message

Sat, Aug 8, 2020 3:50 PM

Att tv now

Back in town, would like to restart our “GO BIG” plan. The current att plans don’t fit us. Would like to stay with att, but may have to look at other services. Thank you for any info or phone numbers to talk to someone about getting GO BIG plan restarted. 

Responses

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

5 months ago

You can still get the equivalent of the Go Big package for AT&T TV Now - it's called Xtra, and costs 2-3 times what you might remember as the price for Go Big.  OTOH, it now comes with a 500 hour 90 day retention DVR...

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

I own the domain and rights to WeGro4u. Cease and desist immediately using this or any other products/domains... I will enforce this to the maximum

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

Whoever is posting this under this name is to cease and desist immediately. @att.com needs to stop allowing folks like this to hijack my or anyone else's domain(s). CEASE AND DESIST IMMEDIATELY. AND, I need to know who this person is to pursue legal notifications. 

Get started...

Ask a new question