Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

1 Message

Tue, Feb 18, 2020 6:01 PM

ATT TV Now service

I am a military member of the Armed Forces, currently on active duty. I put my service on hold while deployed, but I am still been charged for a tv service I am not currently using. I am trying to connect to the atttvnow.com website, but due to my location, I can not access it. I called to customer service, but they were unable to help me with this issue. I need to suspend or cancel my tv service immediately.

Responses

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

This is a prepaid, month to month service and there is no hold. Like any streaming service, you login at atttvnow.com and cancel your card payment if you don’t want it to charge (reactivate upon return) or keep it on autopay. If you’re abroad, I get that the site may not be accessible. The issue is the support for this is when you login and scroll to the bottom to chat. I would try and get a friend or family member your logins to login and stop payment on the card for you and you can reactivate account upon return.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…