Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
A

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jun 30, 2020 10:07 PM

Att TV Now DVR Hours

I have the ATT Now Just Right plan for $75 a month.  I only get 20 hours of DVR hours.  Based on main home page, it says you get 500 hours of DVR time now.  How can I keep this plan but up my DVR hours?

Responses

• 

5 Messages

a month ago

I've been asking the same things I want a 500 dvr option for go big subcribers I feel like they want us to leave and go sum where else why else would you not give your early adopters access to the 500 hour dvr makes no sense 

nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

3.4K Messages

Att tv has the 500 DVR hours NOT att  tvnow, 2 different services completely 

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lydian

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

You are mistaken nabukl. The current AT&T TV NOW PLUS and MAX plans have a 500 hour DVR just like AT&T TV. They have purposely not added it to the grandfathered plans in order to push people off those plans.

• 

5 Messages

That's sad seriously I feel 100% that is what they're trying to do... I dont even expect them to reply to this post at all

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.6K Messages

They want since this forum is only a open community forum of users/subscribers sharing experiences and solutions. Voice your request using the Feedback section located on all pages in the Help Center. They probably still want respond but that is your avenue for input.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question