Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jul 6, 2017 10:42 AM

Account number

What is my account number

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

3 years ago

We as users in this forum can not supply that information. Contact rep via chat for information.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Employee

• 

11 Messages

a year ago

go to att.com, sign in your account, click on "contact us" at the bottom of the web page, under "Digital TV" there is Uverse TV, DirecTV & DirecTV Now, click on DirecTV Now, then click on "Chat Live", the chat window will pop up, click on "Billing", the Virtual Assistant will ask "how can I help you?", type in "account number" and press send in the chat window, Virtual Assistant will respond "DIRECTV NOW: Unlike other AT&T services, your DIRECTV NOW account does not use an account number. Your email address acts as your unique account identifier. Was this information helpful?

YES or NO, click on NO, it will take you to a live Representative, request the account number from the Rep, the Rep will ask for your name & email address associated with your DirecTV Now service, they will look up the account number & give it to you.Screenshot (14).jpg

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

4 Messages

so to use smart home manager is that only for AT&T direct t.v are other t.v service like sudden link

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

7.6K Messages

Smart Home Manager manages Internet and WiFi service, and the devices running on that service. I don't believe it provides any special support for the services (like ATT TV) running on those devices.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…