Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
Gary L

ACE - Expert

• 

15.8K Messages

Sat, Dec 31, 2016 1:38 AM

$35 GO BIG Introductory Offer ENDS January 9, 2017

I just saw saw the $35 promo offer ends soon.

Limited time introductory offer ends January 9, 2017. Customers who enroll after Go Big offer expires will pay min. $60/mo. Must be subscribed to Go Big at offer end date to retain introductory pricing. Offer rate may increase. Channels, features, and terms subject to change & may be discontinued without notice.

Regardless of what you think of the service today, if you think it has potential, "locking" into the $35 price now makes sense. You get 100-ish channels instead of 60-ish channels for the same price. 

While they don't promise it'll be $35 forever, they have announced it's supposed to never jump up to full price. I'm not sure if they'll keep it the same price as the "Live a Little" package or if the "Go Big" package goes up $5, then so will this. Regardless, it's supposed to be a bonus for the early adoptors.

Seems like signing up now and getting a free FireStick makes a little more sense than just signing up for the same price. Although the AppleTV for $105 is a sweet price too.

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Responses

JohnnyDoe

Guru

• 

691 Messages

4 years ago

@Gary L Random comment but we took off the $5 HBO from our current promo plan ($35 go big) and it's still saying next bill due in April at the price of ......... $35! Phew! We were a little worried removing it or making any small changes would possibly do away with the promo price. I guess we are safe for now.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

I signed up on day one and "locked in" the $35 price. However today when my Credit card was supposed to be charged they informed me that it had failed because they needed more information. I couldn't even get into my CC info to check it.(or for that matter delete it) All I could see is that my account had been suspended and I had lost my $35 plan but for $60 they would re-instate it. It is the same Ccard that they had charged 2 months in a row and I still have almost $3000 credit available from Chase. Others have been reporting this same thing. So YOU CAN"T LOCK IN ANYTHING!  You can't call them. All you can do is the chat box, which got me nothing. I tried offering them a different card but they said it was too late. this service has been horrible since it's inception, but I thought for the $35 I would go ahead and pay and be patient. They wanted me to pay MORE and still wait for them to get this service out of BETA. I'm sorry, but I can't. I also called CHASE (CC) and had them stop payment in case they decided to charge me in the future. AT&T phone service is excellent, but I feel I have been scammed and cheated by Directv Now. Sincerely, Me

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

you can't lock it in. They will say there is an error and when you try to log in they will offer you the $60 plan or you will not get back in. You can't even delete your CC info. They charged me Dec And Jan, but today when it came time they said I didn't have enough information on my Credit Card. It was the exact same card they had been charging with $3000 available credit. Well oops they messed up but that plan is no longer available. yeah Right. 

Get started...

Ask a new question