Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Jul 8, 2018 3:02 PM

$35 go big grandfathered plans are getting increased in August.

So their $35 go big grandfathered plans are getting increased to$40 a month even though they are not supposed to increase the price. I spoke with DirecTV Now chat and a manger and they said they don't know how they are going to fix the price to go back for grandfathered in plans.

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

a year ago

We dont need to start this conversation again. Nothing else to say or do. Time to get a life. Get over it!

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

a year ago

So rude!
VIPER31415

Professor

• 

971 Messages

a year ago

@C2starshine A this is my last comment on this subject because it is getting old and it keeps going back and forth. It’s Not rude. Just true. It was expected from day one if you look at the pics I posted on page 2 or 3 that clearly states: “offer rate may increase......terms subject to change and may be discontinued without notice.” That was the original terms from day one. I’m with bcbsncjlj “just move on and get over it”. I’m also not happy with the price increases (service and plan is great compared to the rest). When I checked my account a few weeks ago my rate was increasing another $25. I was getting ready to go to sling and sell my at&t tv osprey beta box but when I checked my account the next day it went back to normal. Then a few days ago I got the email stating that my rate is going up from $50 to $60. I’ll prob stick around just to see what hbo max new service is going to be about because I still have hbo for just $5 extra and if it’s not all that then I will be cancelling. Who knows where this is heading with ps vue closing down and rates increasing we may all have to just use other services such as Philo, Apple TV+, Netflix and Hulu just to have a decent priced media bundle. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

a year ago

Hey, I have not spoken on this issue in months! So I’m not clear why I getting these “get over it “ comments. Perhaps there is a different tree you should be barking at. Check it out before you strike out at someone.
VIPER31415

Professor

• 

971 Messages

a year ago

which is why this tree (post) should be cut and closed. It’s already been discussed, At&T isn’t going to change their minds and nothing we can do about it but move on or stick with them. 

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

a year ago

Agree 100%.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question