Need help understanding your bill?
D

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, April 4th, 2020 9:57 PM

Worst customer service

ATT has the WORST curstomer service I have ever experienced. I help my elderly parents with their monthly payments and recently they cut their service without any reason! The bill was charged to my account, the balance was 0 and they cut my fathers cell phone service during a global pandemic. The only way to understand ehat happended is using a pin wich they sent to his phone, but my father is 90 and doesnt know about text msgs. We were on the phone 5 hours!!!! We are in Maryland and they are in Puerto Rico with no one to help them retrieve the (Edited per community guidelines) text msg for the pin. I ended up paying another bill for God knows what. Their needs to be a better way For family members to help elderly people remotely!

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Just left the AT&T store in Grandview, MO off Blue Ridge Blvd and had a negative customer service experience. The sales rep who helped me was not wearing a mask first of all, second of all she didn't fix the issue with my company phone. I came back in the store less than 2 minutes later after reaching my car and discovering the problem was not resolved, she instead continued helping another customer who came in after me instead of stopping with her and rectifying the problem she had failed to address the first time I was in there. I had to wait a few minutes for her even to acknowledge me standing there and then waited a few more minutes after I told her what the problem was while she continued to help the other customer. I told her I was going back to my car to wait since I had my child in the car. I left my phone and waited in my car for about 10 minutes and came back in and she still had not touched my phone. Frustrated, I just took my phone and left. Very disappointing. Do better AT&T!!!

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Could not get a Customer Service Agent - a Breathing body on the phone 

unless a new plan or phone was needed purchased

had to drop a few of the lines - the only way they wanted to do this

by two new 1600 phones

The only way I could get a Breathing body was stop paying the bill

still took them 3 months to call me in person

Phone were paid for already - was paying quarterly payments 

they could care less.

They are not the Bell South we started with - AT&T is 180 in Direction and Running   as fast as possible from hospitality as can possibly can run

Anything they have their hands in - We will be removing from our property.

Hoping all of You all the Best that Life has to Offer

God Bless each of you and may your reward come quick

Kenny

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Customer service in-store is ridiculously lame. Dude was arrogant - rude S.O.B. Harrison NY store. What a complete (Edited per community guidelines)-bag. 20 plus years a customer of AT&T. And the rep is lucky I don't have him (Edited as per community guidelines).  Anybody else know this store or the rep Djith or something like that? Curious if anyone else experienced him for the (Edited as per community guidelines) he is? 

(edited)

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

So i've been a Verizon customer for over 20yrs, I walk in Sams to buy food and some AT&T rep starts talking to me about how AT&T is better larger and he could get me a better deal. So i listened and purchased 2 phones. 1 of the phones was the wrong phone. And now I have to PAY A RESTOCKING FEE to have the correct phone sent to me. I don't think I've ever been this angry doing business I mean seriously can you believe these people? all i wanted was to buy food but I ended up having my credit pulled paying for 2 phones and getting the RUN around i mean why didn't they just charge me 60.00 extra from the start. Cant imagine how they treat the elderly. I feel swindled and robbed HAPPY THANKS GIVING AT&T

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I tried to get service and that took 6 hours on the phone and that was from one to another person. I called back a few days later to ask a question about a package I received that took 4 hours on the phone transferred from one to another one. The day of the install they called 30 minutes after their install time started and cancelled last minute to reschedule a week later. Called back to get another sooner appointment and was told I had to have everything cancelled and re-purchased so far 8 hours on the phone transferred from one incompetent to the next. The worse of the worst companies how they have business in beyond me. NOT ONE could assist me over half didn't understand what I wanted or needed to do. And the supervisors are just as incompetent.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

After 4 1/2 hours on the phone with ATT I was told to call a different department to which they hung up on me. All I wanted to do was cancel the guy scheduled to come out to my house because I didn’t want to pay for installation. He signed me up for it anyway., and I found out by text confirmation. It’s absolutely absurd that if I call sales and hit whatever number to be treated as a new customer I am serviced within minutes but instead because I am an existing customer have a two day date with the hold music to be considered for a conversation and then get told to call a different number. 

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

My father and I had an incredibly terrible experience yesterday at the ATT store located at 17500 Bloomfield Ave., Suite A, Cerritos, CA 90703. The "manager" named Deon should never of had that position from the beginning. It's understood that a manager's primary duty is to welcome potential and ESPECIALLY existing customers of 10+ years with open arms and utmost courtesy. ABSOLUTELY NONE! He had us waiting outside for over an hour and when asked why we had to wait that long he said they were swamped. 2 CUSTOMERS during the duration of our wait with 4 employees! UNACCEPTABLE! He would just ignore me (twice!) when I asked what the hold up was. When I told him that what they were doing is wrong he said to go to another store if I wasn't pleased. He said that to 3 other customers! Also he wouldn't properly identify himself (gave just first name). Basically he didn't care I was going to complain about him because he said ATT wouldn't do anything about it anyways. What a load of crap! He literally lost 5 customers that day and didn't blink an eye! I plead that ATT management do something about this because Deon said there wouldn't be any consequence. Is this how ATT operates and tells their employees to say this to customers?! Please do your due diligence and do something about this!

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Contact the FCC and file a complaint and the ATT escalations team will swoop down to assist and resolve the issues. Nothing like Big Brother to make a company comply.  That is what I did. If they get enough complaints the FCC starts to investigate and of course no company wants that.

(edited)

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I recently went into a local AT&T to purchase a phone for my son , while there the employee upgraded my package from the unlimited starter to the Elite without asking or telling me what he was doing. He mentioned it was taking longer because he had to update my plan because it was on an old plan. When I asked him how much my bill was increasing from adding a new phone to my line he just said around $150 (which was false). He never gave a print out of anything but a paper where I payed taxes on the phone. I then seen an email the next morning where my new bill was going to be $280 a month and that I was now on the Elite plan. I tried to change this online and over the phone and it wouldn’t work. I went back to the local AT&T and asked them to change it because I did not agree to anything and was not even asked if I wanted to upgrade 2 plans. The employee that done this was there and said he did that because of the iPhone 12 needed 5G , but the starter unlimited that I was on already offered this. He then said that it wasn’t that much of a price change , but it was. 

The other employee there said that all was on 5G and that he would change it back. I was still charged for the Elite package for the days enrolled even though I was not aware of this change in my plan. He then told me I would no longer get a discount for being a nurse because it wasn’t offered with the starter unlimited. I will be transferring from AT&T as this was very unprofessional. 

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

AT&T cancelled their political contributions to Republicans, but not to Democratic,  and specifically, Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz.  Last time I checked, they do have constitutional rights to question the integrity of our voting systems, and which is very important for our democracy.  But, when BLM, Antifa ravage several big cities for almost a year now, Dem has never said a word.  Why not cancel contributions to Dems too?
American big corporations  want to be woke and mindlessly following the trend instead of standing up for what is right, VERY SAD.

We have been customers of AT&T for decades,  and it is time we stop support companies who do not support principles.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.