The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
Help for account, billing & more
victoria999's profile
victoria999
Pulsar 1,000!
Intergalactic 500!
100% warp speed!

Professor

• 

117 Messages

Mon, Oct 4, 2021 1:23 AM

Wireless Plan Charges

I just got an email telling me that I have to pay more per month on my plan with my iPhone 13 Pro Max upgrade.  How did that happen?!  I have had the Unlimited Elite for a while, but this is a surprise that I am seeing my line (1st line) is now being charged for $100 instead of $40.  I also have a Foundation Account Number and I don't see the discount anywhere.

To make things worse, I lost my wireless billing and plan discounts for each line on the next bill.  So, my bill will be $200 more just for doing the upgrade.

What's going on?  Can I go back to my old bill by cancelling the upgrade?

ACE - Sage

• 

91.9K Messages

3 m ago

Is it a bill?  Or colorful page that says 'not a bill'  Customer service summary?  ⬇️ Which is wrong. 

The elite plan hasn't changed price. 

AT&T might have moved you off of the original elite plan on to the newer elite plan. The newer elite plan is simple pricing and no data limit, and 40 gigs of hotspot.

End result should be no difference in bill.

The only increase would be the installments on your new phone. How much are those? Are you also being charged an upgrade fee of $30?

victoria999

Professor

• 

117 Messages

3 m ago

Details: 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

55.3K Messages

3 m ago

That is the customer service summary. It is not a bill and it is wrong. Pay no attention to it. No reason to cancel the upgrade.

victoria999

Professor

• 

117 Messages

3 m ago

Current Plan:

ACE - Sage

• 

91.9K Messages

3 m ago

100%.

Not a bill. 

Just like my photo, it's the CSS.   It's always wrong. Ignore it.  Login to your online account and look at your bill.

victoria999

Professor

• 

117 Messages

3 m ago

@sandblaster Thank you!!  I almost had a heart attack!  Fingers crossed that you are 100% correct.

victoria999

Professor

• 

117 Messages

3 m ago

@lizdance40 Thanks!  It's just so crazy to receive something like this right before the phone is being delivered.  I will be checking often to make sure I don't end up with something this crazy.

ACE - Sage

• 

91.9K Messages

3 m ago

Normally I say read emails.  But At&t continues to send out this wrong document.   

• 

49 Messages

3 m ago

Yeah, it's puzzling why they keep sending out summaries that are 100% guaranteed to be wrong. How hard can it be to start sending out summaries that are correct? Does AT&T lack the money to hire a competent IT person to figure it out and fix it for them? 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.