Need help understanding your bill?
ny4430's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, October 18th, 2019 3:31 PM

Wireless Billing And Customer Service General Issues, Voicemails, and International Roaming

AT&T overcharged me on my bill for roaming charges because their international team cannot properly explain how to use an international package, which I paid a lot of money for. It is a small amount. Still, they send me 7 to 10 voice mails a week about a bill which i am paying and have been paying regularly. I've spent several hours on the phone with at least three representatives over the last month. It seems like the only thing they are interested in is selling me a Direct TV package. I had to hang up on one of them so that he wouldn't send a Direct TV team out to my house.I have to talk to three different people before I can talk to anyone capable of doing anything other than taking my money. I can get the same wireless package at any other carrier, including Verizon, for at least $50 less than I am currently paying. I've been a customer for 10 years. I was on the phone for another half hour yesterday after receiving 7 voicemails in the course of two days. I explained the situation again and I still owe $50 for a cruise package that I did not purchase and did not use because I somehow accrued roaming charges while i was docked in port in a country that is covered under the package that I paid for. I explained this at the time when I called and asked the international representative exactly what to do right before I shut my phone off as instructed. I also explained this to three different At&T representatives. I am still being charged and called daily regarding this bill, which again I am paying for on a regular basis. I'm switching to another carrier next month.

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.