Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jul 12, 2014 7:02 PM

Why the increase each month in my bills?

Each month there is an increase in my bill... this time the increase is in the fees.  What should I budget for me bill next month?

Responses

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.5K Messages

6 years ago

What fees are increasing? Sometimes some fees might change, but it doesn't happen often and if it does, AT&T prints notifications of any changes on your bills in advance, but definitely not every month unless it's something based on usage. When you check your bills, what charges are different?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

After going through several months of mess, switching from one plan to another and upgrading phones and such I have limited the increase to be on:  Federal Universal Service Charge, Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge and State Gross Receipts Surcharge. Really?  More or increases in all these fees? This increase applies to each of my lines. 

Was there an announcement that I missed?

Signed ~ Tired of Fees

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

9.1K Messages

6 years ago

@slave2phone wrote:

After going through several months of mess, switching from one plan to another and upgrading phones and such I have limited the increase to be on:  Federal Universal Service Charge, Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge and State Gross Receipts Surcharge. Really?  More or increases in all these fees? This increase applies to each of my lines. 

Was there an announcement that I missed?

Signed ~ Tired of Fees

You mentioned "switching from one plan to another". Any surcharges that are a percentage of your payment will change when your plan amount changes.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question