Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
Ken_stauffer's profile

• 

8 Messages

Tuesday, July 18th, 2023 3:12 PM

Why does such a large company have such terrible customer service?

I had constant problems with ATT and then finally switched to somebody else. ATT tried to keep billing me and wouldnt stop. I fanally had to stop them on my credit card. Even though They actually owe me money they continue to harass me now years later. 

If you are having similar experiences please  let me know.   The bill is a small amount but its the principle. 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

10 months ago

🤦‍♂️

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

10 months ago

was on auto pay and due to being busy  they continued to charge for several months. 

If you ported all numbers out, they could not possibly continue to charge you for cellular service.  Despite your assertions, you left something behind. 

This isn't  "defending AT&T".

It is a simple fact that when you port out your phone numbers Your service is automatically terminated. It works this way with any service provider including your new service provider. If you don't believe us an AT&T just ask them.

Or ask Google, Bing, whatever.   

The universal method of canceling service is to gather all of your phone numbers, your account number, and your security pin code or port pin and take all that information to your new service provider so that they can move all of your service to your new network.

When I left AT&T in 2019, I called and canceled my tablet line the month before leaving. I knew that Verizon was not going to port that phone number related to my tablet.  Verizon was only going to port my five phone numbers. They were going to assign a brand new number to my iPad. 

Your credit score may be good now, AT&T has the habit of popping up later, when it's inconvenient.

We've given you enough information and a warning. What you do with it is your problem from now on.  But you can't say you weren't given information and weren't warned

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.