Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Aug 9, 2019 3:43 PM

Why am I being charged $45 for data

I’m one of the original “unlimited data” iPhone customers. At one point AT&T added a $5 per month charge for that (after losing their court case), but now I’m being charged $45 per month for unlimited dataMonthly bill showing unlimited data charge. What’s going on?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

39.2K Messages

a year ago

I guess you haven’t been looking at your bill. The price for that grandfathered unlimited plan went up 3 times, I believe. $45 is the current price and has been for quite awhile.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.5K Messages

a year ago

Wow.  Someone doesn’t read notices.  AT&T did a very thorough job of notifying customers each time the legacy plan went up $5.  They had the option to terminate without ETF if under service contract.   AT&T also has introduced several unlimited plans since then, each with better price options and fringe benefits.  

You might want to catch up here.   https://www.att.com/plans/unlimited-data-plans.html

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question