Need help understanding your bill?
Bstew24's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, March 21st, 2018 8:10 PM

Closed

Where to write a review on AT&T

AT&T attempts to win customers with super low and affordable data plan, but no changes to its customer support. Over the course of three days, I spoke with three employees that weren’t knowledgeable about the service, discounts, and products.None could answer my questions or concerns regarding my service.  AT&T fails to equip its employees to provide solutions to daily problem their customers encounter. I will be closing my account with them today. 

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

DON'T USE AT&T!!!! I'm tired of their slow internet services. They are way overpriced and don't ever provide good customer service. My patents still use them because they used to like them but refuse to switch for some unkown reason. Im switching over to Verizon where they actually have good service.

[Inappropriate content removed]

(edited)

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

The worse service ever. I am stuck with them because every single apartment i moved too only have contract with them. Wasn't because of that I will dump this company. Service , app , over the phone service you name it the WORSE ever. Never had an issue with spectrum. I have the faster service they offer and always have issue streaming movies. You want your service transfer and they tell you one thing over the Live Chat and send you email incorrect info. Only think i can say it is Apartment complex please please please stop forcing tenants to have ATT for the service and give them option to choose.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

My phone cracked two weeks after purchasing it from AT&T, and I scheduled it to be repaired at my house this weekend, as I had signed up for their insurance. With everything that's going on with Coronavirus, I do not not want a technician coming to my house in case he has it or I have it. I called customer service to figure out my options and they said I could either go to the store or have a new one shipped for 200 DOLLARS!!!!! AT&T is DOING NOTHING TO ACCOMMODATE USERS WITH PHONE REPAIR ISSUES. THEY ARE SENDING TECHNICIANS TO PEOPLE'S HOUSES EVEN THOUGH THEY MIGHT HAVE CORONAVIRUS. DO NOT BUY THEIR PHONE INSURANCE. APPLECARE+ IS CHEAPER AND YOU HAVE MORE OPTIONS. This whole experience has honestly made me want to change providers. Screw you AT&T!!!

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

The worst company ever, with the worst customer service. The reps transfer you because they don't want to lose their commissions for a credit that is valid. I worked for At&t for a year and a half and the people they have working there are the worst. I really don't have the words to explain how terrible the service is and how greedy the people are, but I don't recommend anyone to work or even be a customer of at&t. they fire the best reps and keep the worst. go with Verizon or t-mobile. At&t got too big for there own good.

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

DON'T go with this company!!!!! I have been waiting for months for a $400 refund and every time I call I get the run around. First off I call and can never get an American I can understand, none of the customer representatives have access to view my account? I spoke with a Supervisor multiple times and they all say yes we see where you will be refunded $400 it will be mailed out on 4/21/2020 it's 4/28/2020 still no refund! Why is it so difficult to get resolution? This company is RIDICULOUS! Precisely the reason I cancelled my services.

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

RUN DON'T GO WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!! I have cancelled my services due to poor call connections, and text message issues things I never had issues with when I was with Verizon or any other service for that matter. I was told when I first opened this account that they required a $400 deposit which would be refundable upon the 2 year completion of contract. I cancelled the service at the 2 yr mark. I have spoken to so many customer representatives who cannot speak clear English which is frustrating enough but they could not "access" my account. I requested to speak to a Supervisor on MANY occasions and was told by the last one he seen where I was to get the $400 refund mailed to me on 4/21/2020 it's 4/28/2020 and NO CHECK!!!! I'm on hold with the 3rd customer representative now who has NO FREAKING CLUE what to do. They just keep transferring me. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!

• 

5 Messages

and transferred again! What in the actual (Edited per community guidelines) does this company know how to do?

(edited)

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

hello ATT.com I am having a heck of a time getting my services transferred. Your customer service agents have been very rude. I continue to be charged for internet services at a residence I no longer live in. I no longer live in the state. I have talked to 3 different supervisors. and very rude agents. I was suspended last week, then told the bill would be adjusted, if I pay the $94.00 that was originally past due. Now to find out, that they made the internet active again in the old address I no longer live at. But wont transfer services to my new address. I dont understand how this can be done.My last billing cycle at the old address was February 13th. The account was suspended when we moved. I dont know if the account was re activated for the corona virus pandemic. at this moment I am talking to a att agent, Brandon. who is telling me I should go to another service provider. because they will not adjust the bill. Even if I do , I believe this account would show up on my credit. I dont want that. So, Now they have turned on service back at my old address in Indiana, a state I no longer live in. If I did not know the situation, and hadnt called att. i could have come up with a assumption that someone was committing fraud by having an account in my name at a residence I know longer live at. Saying that, I dont understand how att is legally able to continue to charge me for services at a residence I no longer live at. Even after repeatedly calling to say I dont live there. Offer to provide proof I dont live there, and trying to have my service transferred to my new residence. I have called over a dozen times trying to get services transferred to my new residence. They just had me pay $94.00 with me assuming it for for my services to be transferred. But evidently i just paid for services to a residence, and who ever lives there now. which was not my intention. My account has been and continues to be grossly mishandled. I would appreciate it if it can be resolved.

• 

5 Messages

Good luck getting anything resolved with the company. It's really quite sickening. They don't care. I recommend call the Attorney General's Office to make a complaint.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I have been with AT&T for years but, not for long during this Covid pandemic as I was working with them on a double billing issue they suspended me - twice. This is crazy I have been waiting on a supervisor to contact me for days calling every day on hold right now. They are not out for their customers at this time at all.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Ridiculous phone bill price, 400 some dollars just for 2 phone. Would NOT reccomend.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

AT&T is Ridiculously Priced, $400 Some just for 2 phones. Would NOT recommend what so ever.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.