For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
gte470q's profile

• 

18 Messages

Thursday, September 15th, 2022 7:37 PM

Closed

Where is the 25% off wireless bill for internet customer

ATT not honoring 25% off on wireless bill for internet customer

ATT has not honored 25% off on my wireless bill as an internet customer since I switched my wireless service from Verizon to ATT in June 2021. 
It was the promotion that I switched my service. ATT had agreed that my case has met all the requirements. At beginning, the ATT representatives just asked me to wait for a couple months. Now ATT gave another reason saying that I am not a new wireless customer. LOL, I am certainly not a new customer since my case has not been resolved for more than a year.  

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

I have had this problem from the start. Rather than fight with them, I have taken a month to leave their service after only having it a month or so. My husband and I switched as well because their discounts were so good. And then we got none of them that were promised to us. Also got charged over a $100 more on our first bill, which was never mentioned would happen. 

I would highly recommend getting your phone unlocked and going elsewhere. I even had them holding my number hostage so long that I got a new number to just get my service working again at the new carrier. I wish I never switched in the first place. The agent in the store was definitely misinforming every single person she signed up that day. 

I may actually get her name and employee number to report I am so frustrated with the utter lies. 

I was told my bill would be just over $100, and my first bill was almost $300!!

• 

18 Messages

2 years ago

I signed the service contract, how can I get away from att? 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

2 years ago

There's no reason to start a new thread; this one will be closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.