Need help understanding your bill?
V

• 

2 Messages

Friday, November 20th, 2020 3:03 AM

Closed

Where is my bill ?

I am unable to log onto Att.com. I have reset password and user name following your instructions. I have not seen my bill for at least 6 months. I have now called to cancel service and put on hold only to be disconnected numerous times. I have now filed a complaint with the FCC and posted my frustration on Facebook. Tomorrow I am switching to Verizon.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

3 years ago

This is a customer populated Forum not how you reach customer support.

In order to switch to another carrier you need your account number and security pin.

Postpaid account numbers are posted on the bill, which is online, which you say you cannot access

Did you ever sign up for an access ID for your postpaid account?  

If that doesn't sound familiar, it's little wonder you have not seen a bill.

If you cancel service before porting out your numbers you will lose your numbers. You need to have active service to port numbers to a new carrier. When you port numbers out that automatically cancels service on all the lines that you port out to another carrier.

ACE - Expert

• 

32.1K Messages

3 years ago

If online access to your account is not working, then actually call customer support. This is a public forum so there is no account/bill access here.

We can give guidance on many things. But for official help you must talk to them. It is not an online-only world.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Juniper and lizdance, apparently you did not understand the issue, the issue is I am not able to log on by following Att guidelines and “customer service “ is a joke! When I call and finally talk to a live person I am put on hold , no explanation why then transferred to another number, again put n hold, after 30 minutes on hold I am disconnected after hearing a message stating the mailbox is full, so no, this has happened time after time. I will continue to file complaints with the FCC. I see a (Edited per community guidelines) suit in ATT future silpmilar to the one against AOL.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.