Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
aking83's profile

• 

3 Messages

Friday, February 24th, 2023 6:04 AM

Where are the competent workers

I decided to be mom of the year and order my girls new watches for Christmas. My order was suspended due to a past due balance. Said last due balance wasn’t actually a balance at all but charges on an account that was never established. Once that issue was resolved I call to have the order pushed through the rep states she cannot find the order and creates a new one…. You know what happens next…. Now I have 2 orders for watches both $95 for a total of $190. I take one of the orders back to the store and am supposed to be refunded well due to “taxes” my refund is $10 less than what I paid ($95). No worries what’s $10 because I’m getting majority of the money back ($85). Well surprise! I wake up to see that ATT has attempted to charge my card for $120 luckily there was no money in that account so the charge denied. I wait 2 weeks still no credit of $85 has been refunded to the card. Go into the store talk with the store manager, show him my receipt for the refund amount, show him my bank statement proving I never received the credit. He talks to customer care or solutions on my behalf and they still refuse to credit the money. So I dispute the charge with the bank. My bank gives me my money because it never credited back to the card. Fast forward to January and guess what? I have now been charged activation & service fees on the returned devices. The representative has the amount adjusted , great! Fast forward to February I receive a call that Inhave a past due balance from ATT but my account is setup on AutoPay. So now ATT is once again trying to charge me $95 which they added to my bill for my bank doing a chargeback on a fee that I was never refunded for. So basically they are trying to make me pay for their mistake. I guess my next question should be can I return all 4 of the new phones and 2 watches I just purchased in order to take my business elsewhere to people that are not trying to rob you blind. Oh yeh I was also told that they issued a Visa Card for the $85 in December of which I still have never received. ATT used to be great and now they are trash! 🗑️ Throw the whole company far far away!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

1 year ago

The return window is 14 days. It's always been 14 days

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

The items were returned within 14 days or they probably wouldn’t have claimed to issue the gift card. 🙄

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.