Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Need help understanding your bill?
AZCY23's profile

1 Message

Sunday, February 25th, 2024 5:09 PM

Closed

WHEN CAN I AM GOING TO BE ISSUED FOR U

GREETINGS ON FEBRUARY 23rd & 24th of 2024 . In my household I work from home for APPLEONE the employment agency & so on a daily basis my outgoing calls , texts & uploads & downloads are quite extensive.  My 11 year daughter & 17 year old were put into permanent homeschooling 

My youngest daughter (11) who had classes to bring her grade up was not able too . She has always had a A score every year . She is goal oriented and wants to start university so she has & is working very diligently.  I was received a warning that day because clients could not reach nor could the companies we represent. 

Can someone call me ASAP please as this cost my company & my family .

My mother in law who we care for due to a serious cranial spinal cord injury . My number is (Edited to remove personal information)

MTN time .

Thank you , M. HESS

Accepted Solution

ACE - Master

• 

10.9K Messages

4 months ago

Please remove your phone number.  It’s personal information and prohibited.  No one from AT&T is going to call you and all you’ve done is given spammers and scammers an active number.  All AT&T will do is tell you to contact them.  

Regarding compensation for the outage, AT&T has said they will give affected people a $5 per account bill credit.  If you don’t feel that is adequate, you’ll have to take it up with AT&T directly.

ACE - Sage

• 

118.3K Messages

4 months ago

Considering the outage made the national news, I find it hard to understand why anyone would hold someone responsible for something that was entirely out of their control? 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.