Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
F

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Dec 5, 2020 6:55 PM

USPS don't know where is my package

I left the package at a USPS for them to ship it and they claim that they never received the package and that they are investigating but nothing has happened since then. It's been a week and a half and nothing. I don't want to get charge $800 and lose a phone when I was supposed to trade in my phone for the credit. I called AT&T and they don't know what to say. Being with the company for 10 years and I have never felt so helpless. I have the tracking number and it says that USPS is "waiting for item". HELP

Responses

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

2 months ago

What do you mean “left at USPS?” Did you get a receipt when you turned it in?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

I put it through the little slot that is for outgoing mail in the post office

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

a month ago

You can try talking to the postmaster at the post office you dropped it off at. However, without any evidence you actually sent it back, you might be out of luck and end up having to pay. 

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question