For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
iluvkorn777's profile

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, June 8th, 2023 2:43 PM

Used trade-in program-and you're still charging me for my sent back phone

I need a representative to contact me ASAP. I mailed my trade-in back to you in March and am still being charged for my upgraded S23. I called in April to confirm receipt of my trade in and was told I was all set and my credit will reflect on the 3rd billing cycle. I am not happy, I was told earlier I can not be helped without the tracking number and that was supplied in the box by AT&T. Please advise and tell me what needs to be done to ensure my monthly credit.  I just want to add I have been a continued customer SINCE 2004-when you were Cingular Wireless!!

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

11 months ago

No representative is going to contact you from posting here. At best you will get a reply from ATTHelp. To escalate your issue to corporate, file an FCC or BBB complaint. That will get someone from corporate to contact you and they are normally able to resolve trade in credit issues.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

11 months ago

I'm a little unclear as to what's going on here. Are you part of the Next Up program where you send in your phone that's 50% paid off to waive the remaining payments and then purchasing a new phone?

Or did you purchase the S23, send in a paid-off phone, but are not receiving credits offsetting the price of the new phone?

• 

2 Messages

11 months ago

The second option. I sent back my S20 Ultra to upgrade to a FREE S23 Ultra.... the promotion said trade in an eligible device (I confirmed that my s20 was) and the S23 is free after they get the trade-in after 3 billing cycles- I called in March they said they got the S20 and I'll see the credit adjustment (so I don't have an installment payment any longer) within 3 billing cycles. I just got my June-July bill (4th billing cycle) and the $34 phone installment payment is there being charged to me still. I have never had such awful cust service as I did yesterday from them. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.