Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
E

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Jul 4, 2020 7:33 AM

USB800 No Internet?

So I've had an old grandfathered in Data account for the past 9 years.  It worked great until 2 weeks ago when it stopped connecting to the Internet.  I was using an ATT Froce4G wireless modem.  We tried different Sim Cards and still would not connect. We even replaced the modem with a new Force4G and still no connection. 

It was suggested that I try the new USB800  and after checking I was told that it was compatible with my plan.  Everything connected and showed the modem was ready but still would not connect. Speed Test  essay writer Tech support worked several hours to try to fix the issue.  They sent me a new modem and I now have the same issue.   I am thinking that it is something to do with my AT&T plan and it won't see the modem  (however tech support says it is working and compatible)  They have escalated it up to back office or room or something like that and will call me in 24-48 hrs.  I am not holding my breath on that.  So I turn to the forum

Any thoughts on a fix would help as I have no other source of the Internet except my cell phone which is draining data by the minute .

Thanks 

Responses

No Responses!

Get started...

Ask a new question