Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
aamay03801's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Nov 12, 2014 12:33 AM

Unwanted account - customer services doesn't cancel it

How do I escalate a problem that customer service can't seem to correct? I'm being billed every month $80+ for an account that should have been closed in July. Each time I call, they say they will close it and adjust the charges and each month I get another incorrect bill. I'm ready to call the FCC.

Responses

bizhui

Scholar

• 

457 Messages

6 years ago

If it still doesn't resolve, then yea, go ahead and file a FCC complaint. It is definitely something that the company need to take care of. 

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.6K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @aamay03801 

Is it a wireless account? We'll be happy to look into this issue for you and help with whatever we can! You can send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question