Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
A
Anonymous
Mission control approves!
Helpful 2
Interstellar 150th!

• 

25.7K Messages

Tue, Oct 6, 2015 3:54 PM

Unified Billing Problem - Can someone from AT&T call ME?

So apparently I'm not the only one that is having issues with their unified bill 😉  I have spent collectively 3+ hours on hold without ever talking to a person.

So AT&T - if you would like to keep my business, can someone contact me to get this resolved?  Verizon Wireless has this option - why not you?

Responses

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @Anonymous

So I can further assist you, please private message me by clicking here and provide your name and a good contact number.

We will contact you within two business days, between the hours of 11:00 am to 7:00 pm CST.

Thank you,

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

5 years ago

Good luck with getting it corrected. I have chatted and talked with about 7 or 8 different people including Angel  over the last 2 months in the Executive Response team trying to recitfy my billing issues that all started with the unified bill.

AT&T has the absolute worst customer service in the world

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

I know. I never did get it corrected. That's why I cancelled my wireless and U-Verse service.  I don't need that level of frustration- life is too short.

Get started...

Ask a new question