Transfer and billing
An AT&T customer has asked us to transfer billing responsibility to you for one or more wireless numbers.
- If you accept this transfer you're responsible for all financial and contractual obligations for the number(s) you accept. This includes, but isn't limited to, all service contacts for the wireless number(s).
- Offers for the numbers you select may not transfer.
- The account owner should have talked to you about this transfer.
- You're responsible for any unpaid accessory installment plan charges for all transferred numbers.
- During the transfer process, you'll view and confirm each device and the wireless number being transferred. You can then keep, transfer, or create a plan for the selected number(s).
- Before you begin, make sure you have the IMEI, ICCID / SIM, and wireless number for each device you plan to transfer. You'll also need the email address from the transfer.
- If you open a new account for this transfer, we'll perform a credit check.