Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Sub0rdinary's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Dec 9, 2019 4:44 PM

Trade-in shipping package not received

How long should it take to receive my prepaid shipping package for my trade in devices? I don’t want to send them late and be stuck paying full price for my new phones.

Responses

• 

4 Messages

4 m ago

Make sure you go to a corporate store. And make sure you cancel the trade-in before you go. If you don’t cancel before you go, they can’t do anything for you in store.

• 

2 Messages

4 m ago

Purchased Iphone 12 Pro with the $800 upgrade statement credit on 2 November 2020. Received the new phone December 3, 2020 and the trade in confirmation email informing me shipment materials were being sent.  December 18, 2020 received email from AT&T Trade In Program informing me the return window was extended to 45 days.   January 11 Online status showed the 6 January return material order still in  preshipment status. With only 7 days remaining in the extended exchange window, I took the phone to an AT&T Corporate Retail Store and did the trade in there. Please have a AT&T Manager contact me by email to confirm and ensure the $800 statement credit is applied to my account.

• 

2 Messages

4 m ago

Update: Online Chat agent confirmed $800 credit to be  divided into 30 installments of $26.66 will be applied to my account and retroactive to December 2020 when I received and activated my new iPhone 12 Pro. The wait was short and the problem resolved within 30 minutes. Very pleased with todays support.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

4 m ago

Out of the blue I finally got my trade-in package almost 2 months after ordering the phone and after I traded the phone in at the local corporate store about 4 weeks ago.  

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I haven't received my shipping materials for my trade in ? How can I take care of this??

Lockdowncraziness

Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

16 d ago

@AngelaChavis 

Go to the website below and request the materials yourself.

https://tradein.att.com/ 

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question