Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Need help understanding your bill?
T

• 

1 Message

Sat, Oct 17, 2020 9:51 AM

Trade in offer and pay off early

Hi, there is a $800 trade in offer for iphone now, I'm wondering if I pay off the installment plan early will I continue to receive the trade in bill credit every month?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

60.8K Messages

2 years ago

No, you won’t.

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

Are you kidding me! that's your answer to his question. It may be an answer, but now you left him hanging! What is he suppose to now? You too the easy way out!

ACE - Sage

• 

101.8K Messages

2 years ago

@jamiescoffee 

this is a customer populated forum sandblaster and myself are just like you fellow customers. His answer was concise and correct. Exactly what do you think should have been done to spruce it up? Would you prefer some sort of embellishments? Keep in mind he doesn’t get paid to post here anymore than you are I do it’s not his job!

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

60.8K Messages

2 years ago

@jamiescoffee Why exactly do you think that answer left the OP hanging? The question was “if I pay off the installment plan early” which I interpret to mean the OP has not taken any action yet. There is no “what is he supposed to do now” since nothing has been done yet.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.