Need help understanding your bill?
B

• 

5 Messages

Friday, April 23rd, 2021 2:18 AM

they refuse to refund me for a faulty device

i purchased a brand new Samsung 21s

a month later,  I'm finding glitches in the video quality and camera pictures, text messaging also. 

i call att, they say call Samsung...

Samsung says call att

att days call loyalty department. 

endless wasted time. 

i spent over a thousand dollars on this phone,  i am dissatisfied with the phone and no one will refund me... I'm basically stuck with a non functional,  $1,000.00 piece of trash. 

i am livid....

i am going to make sure to let this be known on every possible forum and review. 

Their customer service is trash. 

they are also not backed by the bbb

this should be a huge red flag

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

3 years ago

Based on @GLIMMERMAN76 ’s feedback, I’ll amend my comment to state that you should contact Samsung for warranty support. The phone has a one year warranty so you deserve to get one that works. 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

3 years ago

Wow you did read the 14 day return policy right.  Send it into Samsung for repair.

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

yes,  2 weeks isn't enough time to find the issues associated with this phone. 

i have a job and I'm a single mom...

i don't spend all day on my phone. 

i don't want to be inconvenienced. 

i just want my money back

and i am thoroughly disgusted that i am having to deal with this after just having purchased a brand new device. Im sorry but this is ridiculous. 

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

3 years ago

AT&T is not the manufacturer. They didn’t make the phone. Again send it into Samsung. 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

3 years ago

I disagree with the others here. AT&T provides warranty services for Samsung devices. While you can't get a refund or return the phone, you should be entitled to a warranty replacement. 

Call and request warranty support.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

3 years ago

@MicCheck 

I would not let att warranty a wet paper bag.  The devices they send out are contracted to the lowest bidder and use non OEM parts.

Samsung warranty service is flawless.  They pay for everything.

(edited)

• 

159 Messages

3 years ago

If 14 days isn’t enough for you, you shouldn’t have bought a device with a 14 day return period. It is nonrefundable now.

You should still have a warranty but those actually sound like they might be software issues to me.

The BBB is not a government agency or authority of any kind. Their ratings are meaningless.

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

att is (Edited per community guidelines). 

bottom line. 

endless complaints about customer service..

crappy rates.  crappy phones.

Return policy is a joke. 

ive got a better Return policy on on every single item I've ever bought from anywhere. 

this company is a joke and i intend to make everyone aware. 

they also told me 30 days...

but that don't matter much

customer satisfaction is not a priority here at all

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

3 years ago

@bbravo1978

Crappy phones?   You do know they sell the same phones as everyone else?  And they don't make phones?

And all carriers have a 14 day return requirement?  As do most other phone sellers, like Best buy.  It's printed on the receipt.

Business customers get a 30 day return on new phones.  All returns must include every bit of the original packing and accessories. 

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

excuse me for expecting my brand new thousand dollar phone to work. 

excuse me even more for expecting a huge corporation to back the product they sell. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.