Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
sidd92807's profile

2 Messages

Tuesday, April 16th, 2024 4:54 AM

Switched over from other carrier and all that was promised was not applied. Persisting failure to apply discounts.

I called an ATT representative (Brooke in Ocean Springs) to switch my mom from T-mobile on to my plan on December 21, 2023. I took very careful notes about all details. I do have the time of the call and her number to help trace what happened if need be..

It turns out that most things promised were not applied and my bill is substantially higher than was promised. My work discount wasn't added despite calling monthly for over 2 months. I do not have a multiline discount. I do not have a healthcare discount, as promised.

I am getting messages like this: "

We've reviewed the ID you provided, and you're verified for AT&T Signature Program based on your affiliation with EAST 

However, I have not had the work discount applied.

I have spent so much time on this. This is extremely aggravating.

This practice is unfair and deceptive. There are others in this boat. I am going to first: 1.) submit a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and then 2.) assess the feasibility of a (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines).

Any suggestions. Please help.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.7K Messages

1 month ago

If you work in the medical field, as a doctor, nurse or physician's assistant, and you are the account owner, was your discount which would have been 25% off on the unlimited your way plan (elite, premium, extra, starter plans) applied to your line prior to switching your mother over onto your account?

No?  Why?   Are you on one of the plans I just listed?

Is your mother listed on your account and bill?    Is she on one of the listed plans? ⤴️

No? Yes?

Is she listed on your account as a sub account?  On a completely separate account and plan, but just on the same bill?  

It's been 4 months, you could have filed a better business bureau complaint as soon as she was added to your account and not at the expected price. Better business bureau is a very simple form to fill out online. The complaint is forwarded back to AT&T upper Management which is the highest level of customer support. Usually you get a call within a couple of business days.    Could have been resolved in January 

2 Messages

1 month ago

If you work in the medical field, as a doctor, nurse or physician's assistant, and you are the account owner, was your discount which would have been 25% off on the unlimited your way plan (elite, premium, extra, starter plans) applied to your line prior to switching your mother over onto your account?

No?  Why?   Are you on one of the plans I just listed?

No, I have called monthly and they keep failing to apply the discount.

Is your mother listed on your account and bill?    Is she on one of the listed plans? ⤴️

No? Yes?

Yes, I ported her line for T-mobile. She's also on the accountnow.

Is she listed on your account as a sub account?  On a completely separate account and plan, but just on the same bill?  

It's been 4 months, you could have filed a better business bureau complaint as soon as she was added to your account and not at the expected price. Better business bureau is a very simple form to fill out online. The complaint is forwarded back to AT&T upper Management which is the highest level of customer support. Usually you get a call within a couple of business days.    Could have been resolved in January 

I'm going to file this with the BBB this week.

Thank you for your help.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.