Need help understanding your bill?
LisaYourStylist's profile

3 Messages

Wednesday, October 25th, 2023 9:25 PM

SUPERVISOR

I have been disconnected by the Loyalty Retention Dept SEVERAL times TODAY. I am now beyond annoyed. Customer Satisfaction should be an assist to satisfy the customer, not irritate them. Loyalty Retention means to retain the loyal customer. I’ve been with AT&T for approximately 20 years. Since changing to a business account 5 or 6 years ago, I’ve had nothing but billing issues. For 5 years, I was overcharged. That was finally acknowledged and I received about ONE YEARS worth of overpayments back. Now you make all these promises, lowering my bill to makeup for your mistakes and I lose my free lifetime of MAX and am still overpaying. No one can agree on my “perks” as you call them. I personally haven’t changed anything. Anything changed was done by AT&T with promises assuring me I won’t lose any benefits. LIES!!!  I can’t even use your call protect service anymore because no one at AT&T even knows what that is. Just give me what you’ve promised and stop losing the notes on my account to anything that will benefit me in any way.  I just want to speak with an intelligent human being that doesn’t make me feel like my IQ keeps dropping by engaging in conversation before they disconnect the call because I insist on speaking with a supervisor after they aren’t able to satisfy my concerns. 

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

6 months ago

Well this is a public customer based forum and not a way to reach AT&T. Feel free to file a BBB complaint. That will be sent to a rep in the office of the president. 

3 Messages

6 months ago

Thank You! 

• 

9 Messages

6 months ago

I feel your pain!!! If I could leave a review somewhere I would. I am on day 3, hour 12 of the absolute worst run around ever.  If these weren’t business numbers I needed to keep we would be gone.  I have had THE worst service ever.  I finally found one wonderful lady to help me and she is getting the same run around I am. 

3 Messages

6 months ago

I have countless (and yet documented) hours of phone calls. Mine is also a biz number. 

The other person replied to file a complaint with the BBB. I looked into it. You can’t actually do that. It’s limited to a particular store. Ugh!  

Good luck!

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

6 months ago

It is not limited to a specific store. All agency complaints go to the same department. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.