Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
B

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jul 3, 2020 8:27 AM

Store sold me a false BOGO

I was sold 2 phones that were advertised as bogo and was told my bill would be high for a few cycles but then would go down to reflect the bogo... it never decreased.  I went back to the store and they have since closed... visited a Corp store and was informed that the particular phone had never been on this promotion and that yes indeed I am being charged for 2 total phones.

how do I go about getting this resolved.  I would never have bought these phones if they were not bogo.   I was clearly lied to and taken advantage of and would like to have a resolution.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.9K Messages

a month ago

So you have two phones that you purchased at the regular retail price?

Unfortunately There is no solution, you bought the phones, you are paying Fair retail price like 99% of other phone customers.   

Always read the ads. 

Sales people are going to sell you phones you want so they meet their quota.   

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question