Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

Sun, Feb 16, 2020 6:03 PM

Spring mobile through AT&T does anybody know it’s spring mobile is

Spring mobile through AT&T does anybody know it’s spring mobile is I found it on our bank statement and I have no idea what it is I tried to look it up if anybody has any info on it I would appreciate it thank you

Responses

ACE - Expert

• 

13.6K Messages

2 months ago

Spring Mobile, a wholly-owned subsidiary of GameStop (NYSE: GME), serves as the largest premier retailer for AT&T. With a commitment to provide the best in wireless devices, plans, and accessories, Spring Mobile operates 1400+ AT&T stores across 28 states.

Did you do business in an AT&T store lately?

(edited)

FOR CURRENT INFORMATION FROM AT&T CONCERNING COVID-19, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE BRIGHT ORANGE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

Yes we have at&t but this was an extra charge on our bill that was charged and it was anywhere from $50 to $ 76 and it posted seperate and under SPRING MOBILE

ACE - Expert

• 

13.6K Messages

The question was did you do business in an AT&T STORE?

FOR CURRENT INFORMATION FROM AT&T CONCERNING COVID-19, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE BRIGHT ORANGE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

Only at a regular AT&T store once but this was a consecutive charge for like 3 more than months in a row

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…