For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
itsabundledeal's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, November 19th, 2015 12:50 AM

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BUNDLE YOUR BILL

Have been a completely happy customer up until I added u-verse. Billing was an absolutely nightmare. Spent over 10 hours of my life dealing with incompetent employees in the last two months. ATT double charged me twice, and I had to call and had it fix. And charge me again, and this time was another $55. I stayed on the phone for another two hours (11/18). Was told that "it was a bundle" and they cannot break it down for me since it was "transferred". I have NEVER been late for a single payment. If I need to pay, I will. But this is getting ridiculous that ATT try to sneak in additional charges here and there and now since they cannot explain it, they tell me just pay it. I don't know anyone in the right mind would just pay a bill without at least a proper explanation. The rep. was looking at the same bill with me and said, I see what you are referring to, but I cannot tell you why it is being bill that way. What??!!! If you are happy with your phone service, just keep that. I regret daily with my decision to ever add this on. And the speed is truly not any faster. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

8 years ago

You are correct and not alone.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

All messages went into my junk folder. Just checked today and found it. Saga continues and no resolution in sight. 😞

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

8 years ago

Keep messaging @ATTHelpForums and keep bugging them.  It may take a couple days to get a response.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

I did! And was told Att phone service cannot see uverse. Has been going in circle. 😞

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have the oldest phone of the four we have and I am unable to upgrade it because of UNIFIED BILLING.  I have been a good customer for over ten years.  What did I ever do to you to deserve this sort of treatment?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

OMG, as I was reading your blogs, at first I thought it was written by me! I am so disgusted with them ever since I "tried" to bundle my wireless with my Directv account. They have constantly been telling me I owe them money and that I haven't paid all of my bill. I have even gone as far as to pay 26 cents for one payment so that they wouldn't charge me a late charge! No matter who I call or try to write, I end up with ATT who tell me that I haven't paid all of my account. Just got a bill for $231, with $49 for my wireless and "THEY ARE SAYING" the rest is because I didn't pay my account for November!  I did and had a ZERO balance! I've chatted, repeatedly I've called many times, both Directv and ATT. Neither says they have control over the  other. I am double paying them repeatedly and the bill has so much crap on it, it's ridiculous and unreadable. I've had both accounts for over 10 years, have over 800 credit rating, and they want to zap me with 2 bills that look similar, but are different!!! I just went into my Directv account and saw that they have my landline # (because I've had acct since before cells). I too have always been happy with both "separately," but totally frustrated since trying to BUNDLE! I've been dealing with this since August 2015! Tried paying each separately to straighten out. Went last 2 mos ok, and now AGAIN I receive bill for over $231. I have no premium channels and watch no pay-per-view. HOW DO WE "CONTACT" SOMEONE WHO HAS A BRAIN AT THESE PLACES? 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Combined billing has caused me a lot of grief. Att wireless unable to assist, transferring to u-verse. U-verse unable to help. back and forth for hours. Eventually a rep (Lee), stated the order was submitted. I checked two days later with a bogus confirmation number that she gave me. Nothing ordered. I called to cancel services, was put on hold. The rep (John) left the line open. He stated, this b word wants to cancel everything...

I don’t know if the combined departments are causing confusion for personnel in customer relations, but this is really horrible service. Lying about an order just to get someone off the phone...

Making derogatory statements. I’m floored by the unprofessionalism of att employees.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I recently combined my Directv and ATT wireless bills.  Yesterday, I went to Sam's club to upgrade one of the phones on my plan to take advantage of their $350 upgrade gift card promotion.  I picked out my phone and the agent started to do the upgrade only to abruptly stop and say that all customers with combined billing cannot use 3rd party sellers.  I also verified this with Wal-Mart and Best Buy.  I have 5 phones on my plan, and all but one user has no corporate stores in proximity to them.  I spent an hour with ATT customer service and they essentially said that all my users need to go to a company store to get upgrades.  This completely takes competition out of the equation by forcing you to a corporate store and excludes you from non corporate promotion all to save $ 10 a month.  In my case it didn’t even do that because I was already getting a $ 10 from Directv for debit bill pay and that vanished when they combined the bill.  Has anyone in my situation gotten resolution?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.