For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
MontWhite's profile

1 Message

Friday, March 1st, 2024 7:58 PM

Requesting a Refund on service no longer using

I recently transferred my wireless service to Spectrum on 2/19 after being a customer for almost 10 Years. After looking at my bank statement I noticed that I was billed for my next billing cycle which was from 2/12 to 3/19. after speaking with 2 individuals and a supervisor all I got was more frustrated with AT&T because of Post billing which to me highway robbery since I'm no longer using the service that I'M being billed for. For me this is poor business practice since I used the service for 7 days and when I contacted AT&T i wasn't even on there service but paying for it. How can a corporation legitimately claim to legally have the rights to claim your money for services not rendered? All I know is I will never go back to AT&T and would recommend to anyone that I know to not use AT&T. This is HIGHWAY ROBBERY 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

2 months ago

The legally can because you agreed that they could when you signed up for service. You agreed to the same when you signed up for Spectrum Internet and again when you signed up for Spectrum Mobile.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

2 months ago

All service providers charge you on a month to month basis without proration when you leave.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.